Friday, May 15, 2009

New Project

So lately a friend of mine started 40 in 40. Forty movies in forty nights and writes about them in his own aspects, what he thinks about them, what kind of things that they remind him of. I thought this would be a great thing to do except i wouldnt want to do the exact same thing he's doing. So.. i decided i would cook. Lets call it my 30 in 60? haha 30 recipes in 60 days. I would cook something new, well, something i havent done before that i think would taste awesome! Now you may ask, 30 in 60? thats only 1/2! I do declare, it is not! muhaha. 1 day to find a recipe and to get fresh ingredients. 1 day dedicated for cooking. I think it'll be fun! and Oh! so delicious, or really bad! hahaha. :)

I'm really excited for this project! If you have any favorite dishes, ill try to cook them the best i can, in a "cheap" way. I figure we spend about $10 on food daily if we were to eat out every day. So i plan to keep the price around $10 for ingredients. :)

1st up, Shrimp Risotto - been dying to eat risotto!

- Fill Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment