Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lets Ride!


So last week, i went to Emeryville and took a look at a road bike. My brothers are both really in to biking and so i decided to join on the trend! I bought it. It turns out it was an excellent buy. a close to $600 dollar bike, nearly mint condition for $360! awesome i saved $240! :)
Its a 2003 Giant OCR3. Yes, its beautiful! So far i've only ridden it 4 times, but hopefully it becomes a part of my regular work out. Running and biking. That reminds me, i havent been running in a week. Heh, spring break! But now its over and i'm not so free to eat whatever i want and do what ever i want. Man, i think i may be spoiling myself. After the firs 4 times riding, my butt is so unbelievably sore! well the part in between my guch and my butthole! dont know what its called, but it hurts, i have to walk sideways when i get off after a long ride. :(

anyways, must get back to real life! studying and exercising!

- fill

No comments:

Post a Comment