Monday, March 9, 2009

World Baseball Classic

Korea v. Japan 1-0. This game was so fun to watch, even though they didnt score a lot. I really want to go the finals in LA, even though baseball isnt that fun to watch haha. Maybe its just the korean pride in me that really wants to hope to see Korea get in to the finals. If Cuba and Austrailia get 1 and 2 then we play Austrailia and go on to round 2! hehehehe.

It's funny how im only a fan of a sport when i have someone to root for. Its really exciting! I really hope Korea wins!

Girl Update - Having a get together again with the "complicated one" heh heh. And im going snowboarding with someone else! :) i hope one of them turns out to something good! Man, i hope dont mess this up. :)

Running Update - So i've been running the past 2 weeks now. I've been running the same route of 1 mile right now and when i started i think i ran it in around 30 min. Yea i know, im really out of shape. Just stopping and running again it took me a while.
Yesterday 13.11 min
Today 12.01 min.
Hopefully i get my mile time below 9 min. Thats my goal for Mar!

- fill out!

No comments:

Post a Comment