Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Best Weather in the Whole World


I love the weather right now, its the best weather in the whole wide world.

The scent of fresh cool air filling up your lungs as if it gave you a magical power, the awesomeness of a rainbow soaring across the sky! The gentle breeze of air that hits your skin! The feeling of a new beginning, like the rain washed everything away and cleared you mind and body! There's no other feeling like it! The only other feeling that could come close would the feeling after a haircut, but that doesnt even compare to this!

I feel it gives me power to go on living my life and just do new things! I want to go traveling, to Japan and Korea! That would be fun! I can only imagine~!

But for now, back to my poor excuse for a life! I feel so alone! man i really want to love..... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment